Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.
68197583

What are ways to sue a bank doing

Customer Question

What are ways to sue a bank for wrong doing
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for using JA. Can you tel me the type of wrongdoing that you are referring to? Is this a State or Federal Bank?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Bank of America

So we have an FDIC bank that is subject to both State and Federal laws. Can you tell me what type of wrongdoing. (B of A is no stranger to lawsuits) I also need the State that you are located in so I can provide you with all of the consumer agencies where your complaint will be investigated. Depending on the nature of the act I can also provide a link for attorneys in your area that provide free consultations and could assist if you decide to move forward with filing suit.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not knowing how much my monthly payments always being put of for a long modification . Foreclosure raising my interest rates just a lot of hardship on me

Unfortunately I hear these horror stories all the time.

I have several links for you to file consumer protection complaints. I will submit them in the order you should submit the complaints.

Can you tell me the State and County where you are located?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I live in Lousiana

At the Federal Government level you can file complaints wit hthe Office of the Comptroller of the Currency/ U.S. Department of the Treasury at

https://appsec.helpwithmybank.gov/olcc_form/

cfbp (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) is tasked with assisting consumers in the United States with issues relating to financing. They will investigate and they are required to reply to you. https://help.consumerfinance.gov/app/mortgage/ask

Can you tell me the Parish in Louisiana?

The Attorney General is tasked with consumer protection at the State level and you can also file a complaint against the Bank at http://www.ag.state.la.us/Article.aspx?articleID=36&catID=15

It would be my pleasure to provide you with information on a local attorney if you can tell me where you located. I can provide attorneys that provide free consultations so you can get an idea of the extent of your case and the potential damages that you can recover.

If you have any additional questions for me please do not hesitate to ask me. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA. We appreciate your business.

Please let me know if I was helpful. Without the customer providing a positive rating the attorneys on the site do not receive credit for their work. Do you see the rating scale above? Sometimes it is not clear to customers.

Please ignore the premium Services Request. What happened with your case?