Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I need help concerning a contract I signed regarding rats in

Customer Question

I need help concerning a contract I signed regarding rats in my condo in Deerfield Beach, using my Visa card in November. I have lost my case to Visa, when I explained I live in an attached bldg, not a private home. I cannot afford the charge and the work was never done, because I called to cancel contract way back in Nov. Nancy
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Why was the contract cancelled? Did the contract have a cancellation policy stating that you would still be charged if the contract was cancelled?