Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have joined the Pushmoneyapp over a month ago with my

Customer Question

I have joined the Pushmoneyapp over a month ago with my deposit of $500.00 and I still can't get into it. Why? I try to get in touch with Dennis or Mike but no phone number to make contact. They say I am making money but can't get it because I don't seem to have a contract or know what my account number is. What am I doing wrong? What buttons am I suppose to push?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 8 months ago.

Hello there --

-

Are you seeking computer assistance with the application ? Your question ended up in the consumer law section so I am wondering if you are asking us if the app is a scam / fraud (which is a legal question) OR are you simply seeking the computer assistance (Just Answer has a computer section where a computer expert can try to assist you with this matter if that is what you wish......................

-

Please let me know. THANKS