J. Warren
J. Warren, Lawyer
Experience:  Experience in residential real estate and commercial leases.

If were living in a mobile park in WI and they evicted you

Customer Question

If were living in a mobile park in WI and they evicted you for back rent what of your personal possessions and the home itself which you own do they have a right to not allow you to keep or take?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

A landlord may not place unreasonable restrictions on the tenant for relocating or selling the mobile home. Tenant is allowed to relocate or sell the mobile home. see summary in general the following link that outlines the laws:

If you are having issues with the termination and the landlord you should contact a local attorney to assist you with asserting your rights: see Wisconsin Lawyer Referral Serrvice:

All my best and encouragement. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (3 stars or more). I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Expert:  J. Warren replied 6 months ago.

Can I answer any additional follow up questions for you or clarify anything I have written above? If not, can you please press a positive rating above this message box in the ratings section so I will be paid for my time assisting you on this matter? Pressing a positive rating will not cost any additional money - it is simply the trigger used by Just Answer to pay me for my time (pressing the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right are all positive rating buttons).

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 6 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.