Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am on help with welfare, I leased a home, and signed it as

Customer Question

I am on help with welfare, I leased a home, and signed it as did the landlord. I have small children at times grandchildren ages about 3 to 14 yrs. the house has a large back fenced yard. the land lord says the can't play back there, the only other to ride their bikes or play on their swings is the drive way, or street. He said I could have a dog, now he said will come over while I'm gone and let the dog out, or have the dog catchers picked him up.He says he can break the lease at anytime he wants. He is so bad to me, he knows I don't have the money for a lawyer or a man to stand up for me. What can I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 7 months ago.

Is there anything in the lease that says you can not use the back yard? When does the lease expire? Do you know why he is doing this?