LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

My name is cheryll mckimm we have a family home of my aunts

Customer Question

hi:
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** we have a family home of my aunts who has passed and it was going through the ny courts for foreclosure and I just saw it was disposed of. Can you tell me what that means?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon Cheryll,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Thanks for asking for me.

In NY when a case has been filed with the court and then marked as having been disposed of, that means that the case has been decided on by the court, and in the case of a foreclosure case it means that the foreclosure has been granted by the court. The matter is now closed as far as the court is concerned.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HI Thanks so much for clarification. Can I ask one more thing. Do you know what Discontinued Pre Note Title 1 means. That was another thing that I saw on the court site. Thanks!
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, not a clue. Maybe more information would help.

What context was it in?