Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My son is mentally disabled. He is quite behind in condo

Customer Question

My son is mentally disabled. He is quite behind in condo fees and the landlord wants to tear down all of the condos and rebuild them. Aehile ago he offered my son 100,000 for his condo. My son has installed a new kitchen. Stripped walls in a leaky bedroom and had a new food installrd. Recently my son received a legal letter calling for him to leave.before the letter came the landlord offered $40,000 for the condo and indicated all of his upcoming expenses to tear down and redo condos made him feel that hos $40?000 was reasonable. I think my son should sell and most likely should live with me or in a special home for people who suffer like fisabilities. I just dontbwant him taken advantage of. Any thoughts of how to proceed?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand your question. What is it you want to know?