Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I'm trying to find a lawyer who is familiar with non

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a lawyer who is familiar with non recourse loans in Nevada. I can't seem to find anyone who knows this field of real estate law
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us, as in NV nonrecourse, anti deficiency loans are for purchase money loans on residential property, not commercial property?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm buying a commercial property inside of my self directed IRA which requires a non recourse loan to satisfy IRS rules. I can't find an attorney who knows what they are doing when it comes to writing the note and deed of trust. I need help finding a knowledgeable attorney to do this for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
far I'm not happy with this service and don't want you to charge me the $40. Please reverse the charges
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delay in responding to you, but the experts on this site are NOT employees of the site, but real attorneys who have to step away to deal with client issues in between answering customers. So I do apologize for the delay in responding to you.
However, you are looking for an attorney to actually draft the note and deed for you and the experts on this site are forbidden by state law from doing so.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####