Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am not technically a tenant and I was taped on my door a

Customer Question

I am not technically a tenant and I was taped on my door a motion for a writ of assistance. The house has been for closed and sold. I still live here.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am in SC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The letter is not addressed to us. It is addressed to prior home owner.v
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We paid the mortgage. Then they went bankrupt. Left us hanging. Were still here.
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question about the situation you have described in your post?