Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

I just received a letter of Infraction from the property

Customer Question

I just received a letter of Infraction from the property manager. He claims a homeowner reported two people on the property that were disturbing a swans nest near our pond with a stick. The homeowner claims they said they were my guests. This is not true. I asked him for the homeowner to describe the two guys, or names or identification. He has produced nothing. How should i respond? I don't want this in my record. I believe they are retaliating from the election we just had.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 7 months ago.

I think you have already responded sufficiently, unless you wish to confront the other homeowner directly and accuse him of lying to the property manager. I can't think of any legal action you can take based on these facts.

I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my Answer by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What do i say to get it off my record?

You can't force the people to change their books and records. It is not a criminal record and cannot have any adverse affect on you as a homeowner/member. I wouldn't worry about it.