Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** FIne - our church gave a promisory

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** FIne - our church gave a promisory note to our pastor for $10,000.00 She was to pay it back over a 10 year period She quit the church and put her house up for sale. can we place alien on the house to be placed in escrow ??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would like to know of we can place a lien in escrow with just a promisory note or would we have to place a second mortgage on the house
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? In what state are you located? Thanks.