Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Wild flowers grow every year on lot. HOA claims they are

Customer Question

Wild flowers grow every year on lot. HOA claims they are weeds and fined home owner.Records show this has happened .....growth of wild flowers every year. Can I get legal help in nullifying the fine?Even the City has visited in prior years and agreed they are wild flowers. They attract Hummingbirds and butterflies......
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What city is this in?

2) What is your question, exactly? As in, how to challenge the ticket for example, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
El Mirage Arizona.Sorry this will not really help me. These HOAs are unreasonable. You cannot reason with people who will not even face you to talk about the issue. They send form letters that have rules that were promulgated by unknown entities that make no logical sense whatsoever Sorry to bother you.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Okay. I would have been happy how to tell you how to challenge the ticket from the municipal ordinance office, but I understand that this medium is not for everyone. I am going to go ahead and send this to customer service for you. All the best.