Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Purchased Manufactured home.Realtor stated appraisal is

Customer Question

Purchased Manufactured home.Realtor stated appraisal is largely what market will bare.
Afte purchase my Insurance agent was able,in minutes on her computer access an appraisal that said home is worth half what i paid and I can only insure it for half it's purchase price.
Had inspection done that failed to reveal many costly needed repairs that were either overlooked or ignored.
I want to get out of this contract, 10 yrs in mob. hm. park, the property is not acceptable to me under these circumstances.
Need advice please.
Thanks
Jim
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know if you can void your purchase contract?