Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

In case i ( had ) protested two party lease meaning a

Customer Question

in case i ( had ) protested two party lease meaning a relative intgervened and forced eviction yo ensue on me ( her brother was not advised by that i chose to agree and wrote me out anyhow )instead of a reason given to allow me to sign a lease renewal offered me at that time long story any local help would clear my head of a;ll worry thank my mom diedbrother administrator was paying rent and i was not aoffered the chance to feel free to speak and fight it as ii just gave uo in grief and willful defiance but with no real ehold to ground me i found no law but wanted just to remain where i had lived so many years before youngerst in gamily i am was made homeless by brothre's choice seems to me he retalioated as i dide noty take care of duying mom and he is a reage a holic and i do not trust to talk to him as he does it without teling me
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, put proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,