Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Hawkins apartment above me burned up. Complex 't have any

Customer Question

Hawkins apartment above me burned up. Complex don't have any apartments at this time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my lease started 3/1/16/to2/28/17. I want to stay in the same apartment complex when on is available
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that your apartment is no longer habitable because of the fire in the unit above you?

Doug