RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

We signed a lease withAmerican Solar company. after one

Customer Question

we signed a lease withAmerican Solar company. after one month i asked them to remove due to all the lies and deseitful customer service personnel. I fought with them for a few years and basically due to my health gave up and decided we made a horrible mistake. Last year a rep stopped by to see how things were going and I gave them an ear full. I was contacted by different people and was assured they would truly help us I have left countless voice messages and since Oct 2015 again, leaving messages as usual no return calls. I called a few weeks ago and spoke to a woman names Makayla who I told my 6 yr story and she apologized and proceeded to talk to her supervisor and assured me she would call. Well, surprise NO CALL! I then told her I believe in a voice message if I didn't hear from them I would stop auto payment and consult an attorney.. we need help my husband is a disabled VeT we don't deserve this. Help me find someone who can help us thank you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. The lease which you signed is going to control. If they are failing to perform under it and do what was agreed to and promised, then they would be in breach. Upon being given notice, they would need to correct and fix the problem or else you could have a basis to break the lease, back out and sue them for damages suffered. If you have a history of documentation, showing what was wrong and their failure to act and fix it, then you could demand the comply or else you could decide to stop the payments and go after them and sue.

I just wanted to follow up and see if there was anything else o can answer or clarify.