Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We believe there is a fraudulent lien on our property, what

Customer Question

We believe there is a fraudulent lien on our property, what should we do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't have a general question that needs an answer. Now what do I do? I have already paid with my paypal account....

I will opt-out of your question, at no charge to you and will open up your post to other JustAnswer.com legal professionals.

I wish you the best of luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't refer my question to another lawyer, as I am thinking that I will get the exact same answer. I would rather just get a refund and I will contact a local attorney as you suggested. Thank you.