Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I have an eviction notice 5 day Sherriff get out the Get Out

Customer Question

I have an eviction notice 5 day Sherriff get out the Get Out Day is tomorrow I have been calling all over to try to stop this can you help me
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I can emphasize with you as you are going to be removed from your home when the sheriff arrives. At this point, it is well past the time to do anything when the sheriff is supposed to be coming tomorrow to get you and your things off the property. There has already been an eviction order and the time to first file a response after the petition and an appeal after the court order has passed. The sheriff will come and again there is nothing else that can be done. The process is past the point of any intervention, unfortunately.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?