Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have a neighbor who has parked a very large RV on the

Customer Question

I have a neighbor who has parked a very large RV on the street directly behind my driveway it is a narrow street it makes it hard for me to back out and it blocks the view of the neighborhood do I have any recourse for that
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

The first thing would be to call the local police department and ask if there are any ordinances that prohibit the vehicle being parked on the street. If so, they can handle this without any real cost or problem to you. IF that's the case, the police can ask the owner to move the RV, issue a ticket and/or have it towed.

Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

If that option is not available, you would be left with having to file a petition in small claims court for a private nuisance (meaning that this RV is interfering with your right to quiet enjoyment of your property).