WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Looking RE attorney that will work on contingency. we had

Customer Question

looking for a RE attorney that will work on contingency. we had fraud on our loan and we started already the suit process as pro se
JA: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no just mr.damion emholtz
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Real Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: hes the one that did our audit and started the paper work for the court process
JA: Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: what do u mean
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Real Estate Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 9 months ago.

I do real estate cases like this on a contingency basis. So let's jump on a call and figure out how I can assist you on a contingency basis. If you accept the phone chat, you can call me (or I can call you) and we can get started right away.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the quesiton. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.