Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Is a money judgment awarded against a first mortgage

Customer Question

Is a money judgment awarded against a first mortgage considered personal property or real property and should it be collected before a judgment of foreclosure on a second mortgage real property under Citimortgage, Inc. V. Manning, No. ST-07-CV-456, 2011 WL(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you explain a little more about your situation?

Are you the homeowner? What are you trying to accomplish? And what state do you live in?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I AM TRYING TO HELP MY 89 YEAR OLD MOTHER ON AN IN FORMA PAUPERIS APPEAL in the Third Circuit OF a Virgin Islands US DISTRICT COURT.I CANOT DISCERN ANY ANSEER TO MY QUESTION, YET THE SITE INDICATES MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED?What is going on?

Your deposit remains fully refundable until you have received and positively rated an answer.

I'm trying to get enough information to give you the information you're looking for. Please give me as many facts as you can about the case you are seeking to appeal.