Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Filed bankruptcy. Have a lien and can not find in court

Customer Question

Filed bankruptcy. Have a lien and can not find in court records. On my home. Need to speak with someone. Thank-you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Bernnett,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Have you looked for the lien document at the county Recorder's office?

Thanks in advance,

Doug