Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a moving company n a building that house over 150

Customer Question

I own a moving company n a building that house over 150 units had one tenant complain that the from door to the lobby was left open for moments at a time. He have to open the door to get furniture through it. The man that complained could not wait to tell the workers that he wAs the head of the condo ass. N complained to the man that is in charge of maintaning the building. So we are not allowed to work in the building n I also tried to talk n find a way to resolve any issue. But my question is we did not cause damage or have a clients complaints in the building n also have the highest rating of any other moving company in the area. Is this legal clients are faced with dealing with companies they do not want to use. Is that even legal if I manage a building I can not respect condo owners wishes that a insured company with a 5 star rating do my move. I feel like this is slander to my company and violating the rights of our clients
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
do not answer the question and refund my money.......
******* ************