How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is this free advice
, How much
, yes, but we will

Customer Question

Is this free advice
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How much
JA: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, but we will be filing bankruptcy on a wrongful foreclosure. The redemption period was set 7 days ago. how long after foreclosure
JA: What advice did they give you? OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: To file bankruptcy to save our house.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Real Estate Lawyer should know?
Customer: We represented ourselves in court because we had proof of payment but the main evidence was not visible for duplication
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Real Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am a real estate lawyer and I'll be happy to assist you. Do you have a specific question to ask?

Related Real Estate Law Questions