Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Sheriff was back again today.. Arghhh. I wasn't home tg

Customer Question

Hi again Richard! Sheriff was back again today.. Arghhh . I wasn't home tg .. Can you direct me to something to print out as far as eviction in Pa. For mobile home buyers on leased property That will hold up legally for protection against immediate eviction after sherrif sale ? Ty , Steve
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I see you requested Richard, but it appears he is not available. Would you like me to assist you or would you like me to opt out and leave in the queue so that Richard can answer when he is online again? I have read through your last question with Richard. Let me know either way.

Regards,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
In regards ***** ***** sheriff sale on my mobile home . I'm in Pa. , btw . Will I get evicted instantly after the sale ? Btw , It is on a leased lot in a mobile home community - over 25 units in this Mh park. My lot rent is current also . Ty Steve .(###) ###-####