Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My son was evicted from an apartment I co -signed for. Now

Customer Question

My son was evicted from an apartment I co -signed for. Now they are asking for over 5,000 in fees. They will not send me an itemized statement. They allowed my son only a few hours to move his belongings. He has paid the rent in the form of a check. Later they told him they would not accept it, but did not give him time to come up with a different form of payment. This is a new company that took over the complex. My son was not the only person evicted.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

I have made an offer for additional services. If you accept the offer and provide a phone number I will call you.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Are you still online with me?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think I made a mistake I was looking for an attorney to take this to court with a counter suit of loss of rent, belongings, and wages. Please refund my $36.00 to paypal.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Contact customer care. I will opt out.