Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am a concerned apartment tenant. On Jan. 20 I found mold

Customer Question

I am a concerned apartment tenant. On Jan. 20 I found mold in one of the closets in my apt and informed the landlord verbal the morning of the 21st. Someone came out and looked at it but nothing still has been done. What are rights as a tenant? What should I do at this point? I know health issues can arise from mold.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. Please tell me what state you are in?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.