Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am told that Texas has a law that cemetery can only refund

Customer Question

I am told that Texas has a law that cemetery can only refund the price OF A BRONZE MARKER FOR A HEAD STONE 13 X 47. The marker Was 32 years ago for $800.00 current price is $3300.00 . I"m asking for the price of the cost to make the marker today.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please clarify the situation? WHY are you asking for a refund? WHEN was the purchase made? What are the circumstances surrounding the issue? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.