Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My husband and I were married 32 year and had bought some

Customer Question

my husband and I were married 32 year and had bought some land from his grandmother we paid her cash for it, we have a deed the deed is made out to husband and wife, but if every sold, her living children have first rights, we are not selling property, judge ruled that I would get house and land, his layer appeal, saying want to keep in family, as the wife of 32 years do I have a right to fight this
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify what the situation is - are you divorcing your husband? Or, did he pass away? Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.