Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I brought house had a realtor and re a home inspector

Customer Question

I brought house had a realtor and hire a home inspector actually twice, had around 30,000.00 dollars in must repair,electronic, plumbing,heating and septic same week I move in, any advice in what I can do
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not certain that I understand the question. Perhaps you could clarify the facts. For example, did you know that the house needed the repairs before purchasing? Did the seller make any guarantees? What does the home inspector's agreement state with regard to liability? Did he find these problems? Any more info would be helpful.

Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

HI there. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help if you still need assistance. Just let me know!