Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

If you were fine by your association in an attempt to

Customer Question

If you were fine by your association in an attempt to foreclosure. You abide by the arrangements paid in full. Now the association wants me to pay other fees that accrue after payment. The association lawyer fee with interest and etc.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not sure that I understand the situation. I am also unclear about what legal information you are seeking. I would greatly appreciate it is you would clarify the situation and your legal question.

Thanks.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 10 months ago.

They are probably asking for penalties and interest. Try meeting with the HOA Board itself to see if they can waive it. They have that authority.