How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 1093
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a time share in 1987 in kissame,fl. It's paid for,

Customer Question

I bought a time share in 1987 in kissame,fl. It's paid for, but I cannot afford the maintenance fees. Just received a certified letter stating that a lean will be placed against me. How can I give the property back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, time shares are hard to sell in this current market. In your situation, which is common, you can either sell it, which is not working, or ask the time share company to take the deed back by a quite claim deed. That is where you are giving the time share back to them.

Related Real Estate Law Questions