Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have an abandoned, non running vehicle left on our rental

Customer Question

I have an abandoned, non running vehicle left on our rental property since June 30, 2015. What can legally be done?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) Do you know WHO left the vehicle?

2) Do you know HOW to contact them?

3) Do you want it be gone from your property simply, or, you want the title to it?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.