I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What do you mean: "We bought a house contract for feed"?
2. Why have you not made payments?
3. Do you have a Land Sale Contract signed by the owner and you?
4. Did you file your land contract with the county land records office?
5. Does the person who sold you the house contract actually own the house?