Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Hal Hutchens
, I have paid 1776.00 to bring the park up

Customer Question

Customer: Hal Hutchens
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have paid 1776.00 to bring the park up to date. I have a not title to the property. What do i need to do to for close on property and get rid of the owner/occupant?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Real Estate Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

Do not be concerned with short delays in my response to you.

Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. If you would like a phone call let me know and I will arrange it.

I type slow, but including some time to research certain questions you will see my answer below in 5-10 minutes.

Regards,

Could you provide more background information? Are you attempting to purchase property? Is there already someone living there? If so, do they have a lease agreement with the current owner? Any background would be helpful and allow me to better answer your question. Just reply here and I will see your response.