Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

, My significant other passed away last march he left

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My significant other passed away last march he left no will or any thing .I have lived here for the last 10 years. he has a reverse mortgage on this home.I have mantained the property and home.no one from the morgage co. has been here to look at the house. there is no way the home is worth what they want.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question for me please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are squatters rights in oregon and how long do i have to move as i've been here 10 years.