Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgable and Experienced Attorney
16911602

We are supposed to maintain appearance standards in my HOA

Customer Question

We are supposed to maintain appearance standards in my HOA and they are being violated. What do I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

If appearance standards are being violated, you can send a written complaint to the board. The board will issue citations to the homeowners who are not maintaining appropriate appearances, and the situation will likely be promptly corrected. If it is the board that is in violation of maintaining the common areas, then a letter to the board bringing the issue to its attention with a demand that it corrects the problem would be in order and should solve the problem.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know. I'm here to help. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted.

Good luck!

Best,

Attorney 1

Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 11 months ago.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site are credited for the help provided.

Best,

Attorney 1

.