Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I juszt bought a mobil home and a lot to put it on where i

Customer Question

I juszt bought a mobil home and a lot to put it on where i bought it at tell me I have got to build a pad that is six inches high in center of home with a drop of one half inch for every foot to the end of trailer. I have leved a spot for the trailer to sit. They refuse to deliver my home that I paid cash for over two weeks ago untile fix it the way they say.I also own the land it is going on what can I do dont have mobey to hire someone to do the work and I am to old to do it my self can you help me .also I have been living in a motel at sixty xollars a day
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Does the purchase contract you signed for the mobile home specify that till provide the delivery site as stated above?