socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)
10097515

Can you check declaration of covenants Grove Conndominium

Customer Question

Can you check declaration of covenants for Arbor Grove Conndominium Association to see if prohibits my renting for 6 months in 2016. I rented for 4 months in 2015. Address is*****S ,St Petersburg, FL 33712
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.

I have checked the Pinellas County clerk records, and I do not find any declaration of covenants from the online search system. This may mean that the online records are incomplete, or the covenants are misidentified in the database. You will either have to visit the clerk's office and ask them to assist you in finding the record, or your landlord can demand a current copy of the declaration of covenants from the association. If the landlord is ignored, he/she can sue the board for the failure to cooperate -- because access to association records is guaranteed to condo owners by Florida law.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

The Clerk's contact info is:

Clearwater Courthouse | Map, Contact Information & Services*****
Clearwater, FL 33756

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!