WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

My client owns a condo in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.She received a

Customer Question

My client owns a condo in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.She received a $25,000.00 loan in NY. She has a first mortgage on the condo in Ft. Lauderdale. She received the aforesaid loan on her promise that the aforesaid loan be secured by a filed second mortgage or lien on the Ft. LAUDERDALE CONDO. Can she have a Florida attorney file the second mortgage in Florida without notifying the condo Board ? She has the original note on the $25,000.00 loan. Can the note be filed alone or does a written mortgage have to be drawn by the Florida attorney who would file the mortgage after execution in NY state?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am going to a hockey game. Call me Saturday or next Monday
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

Please accept the phone chat because I have some very good ideas to share with you.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 10 months ago.

Now, pease rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Otherwise I get no credit for my work.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Otherwise I get no credit for my work.