Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in a 3 bedroom house with my brother and landlord

Customer Question

I live in a 3 bedroom house with my brother and landlord with my two small dogs my landlord german shepard passed away last march since then there has been stray that has come along I notice mths ago she nipping and biting at there heads I get own to her about this he doesn't say anything to her just in the last week she has started nipping at my ankle knees and my hand and want say anything to her I do not have the money to move I'm on disability what is my rights here
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand. This is your landlords dog who has bitten you?