Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I'm 100% disabled veteran from the vietnam nam war I have a

Customer Question

I'm 100% disabled veteran from the vietnam nam war I have a terminal heat disease, and ptsd, I would like to know if the lee county would get lights from lcec existing easement light poles in front of my house and back of my house, it so dark here and with all the crime, my wife and I are afraid for our lives, Dave moorman thanks
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Based on your disability and sickness, this is a basis for seeking free installation of lighting for safety in your area. You need to contact the electric company first and if they refuse then you can contact the county about lighting for safety for you and your wife and also to assist emergency crews who may need to come to your residence because of your disability.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your answer. We will try this. We no longer need your assistance.
thank you for your reply.
I am sorry, but the experts on this site are not employees and customers need to leave positive feedback for the expert or the expert gets no credit for time spent with the customer. Thank you for clicking on the 4-5 stars above and leave positive feedback so the expert is credited for the time spent with you. Thank You.