Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My mother died leaving a chase bank loan.i tried to

Customer Question

my mother died leaving a chase bank loan.i tried to refinance loan but was denied due to bad credit the loan officer sugestted to find a bad credit loan company which they approved the loan.i went back to check on loan with new loan company,they told me chase bank bought my loan.i went back to chase loan officer to complain,i told him ( jim traub) i was considering bankrutpcy a new car i couldnt afford.he recommeded a bankruptcy lawyer,who i think was in cohoots with chase bank.he said make no more loan payments he would include in bankruptcy.wasnt long before chase foreclosed on my house
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What type of loan was this? A home mortgage?

2. Did you inherit property that was security for this loan?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug