Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Looking laws that I can persue against, improper acts by a

Customer Question

Looking for all laws that I can persue against, improper acts by a defacto POA group and its attorney who filed these with the court knowing it was in direct violation of non-profit rules. We won the case, or all the important issues. They are now in Contempt of court.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you won in court already, the only law is the contempt of court law for them not following the court orders. The Colorado Rule of Civil Procedure for Contempt of Court is Rule 107. See: https://www.cobar.org/repository/Inside_Bar/FamilyLaw/CRCP%20Rule_107.pdf
So you need to file a motion for a rule to show cause for contempt of court against them and bring them back into court to have the court sanction them, including your attorney's fees, and force them to comply.
Thank you for reading my answer, did you have further questions about this for me?