RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

When you have own a home and foreclose on it and purchase

Customer Question

when you have own a home and foreclose on it and purchase another live there for 11 year and walk away from it because a reason and someone bother that home could I get another home
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

The fact that you had a house that was foreclosed on doesn't prevent you from being able to purchase another home. Generally, after 7 years, your credit recovers from something like that and you can borrow at competitive rates. Thus, if your credit has been good since this foreclosure occurred, you should be eligible to obtain a mortgage.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But what I'm saying is we foreclose in 1998 then we bother again in 2003 live there for 11 year up to 2014 walk away from is because assessment. Then when up twice as our mirage couldn't afford it so we move but the property were bother some one else how can we purchase another home sir
Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to follow your statement above. I'll opt out and allow someone else to assist you. Also, you haven't been charged. Thanks very much.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That ok I cancel out
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Good evening. New expert here. Can you clarify what you are asking?