Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Wondering if someone had a baby she claimed she had a baby

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and wondering if someone had a baby she claimed she had a baby may 1 2015
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the lady names is syke sutton from tyler, texas and she claimed she had a baby may 1, 2015
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot search birth records I am afraid, sorry, that is beyond the scope of this service. Did you have some other question about your situation?