Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

As a landlord can I remove items from property after I have

Customer Question

Customer: as a landlord can I remove items from property after I have given the 7 day notice of noncompliance, if items are not removed by tenant, but not terminate the lease
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to send a 7 day notice of noncompliance for accumulation of trash outside of unit, but if tenant does not remove within the time frame can I remove the items without liability
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. When you say trash, is it actual garbage or items which do not appear to have any value?

Hi, are you still with me?