Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We live in Placer County California, California has recently

Customer Question

We live in Placer County California, California has recently passed legislation for a transfer on Death deeds. will this the beneficiary deed below work to meet the new real estate laws in California.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A transfer on death deed is a beneficiary deed. It is used to avoid probate. However, no sample deed appeared in your post, so I cannot tell you anything about what your deed you are seeking to use. Can you try to upload it again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.free-real-estate-forms.com/beneficiary-deed.htmlThe beneficiary deed is where I found the link to this services, see above. Is this service a seperate contract from the website?
Thank you for your reply. This site is not affiliated with the site where that form is located, did you reach us in error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get access to another computer, first. I will upload the form.
Thank you we will be waiting.