LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

I own Three properties with a total of over 350 thousands in

Customer Question

I own Three properties with a total of over 350 thousands in equity. However, I can't refinance because of my low credit score. I need to find an investor who specialize in this type of situation. Can you refer me to anyone.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You will want to consider a non-conventional loan---one that will not be sold to Freddie/Fannie and which has more leeway in terms of a low credit score. Look for lenders that offer second chance mortgage loans.

You will find a number of listings for potential lenders at this link: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=second+chance+mortgage+loans&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug