Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Im located in Orlando Fl my tenant has left without paying

Customer Question

Hello, Im located in Orlando Fl my tenant has left without paying rent and left all his stuff in the house. i went inside the house with an officer yesterday and It looks to me like he had a mental breakdown, trashed the apartment and left everything behind. Grace period has already expire. we have no contract since we agree to do month to mont after he's lease expire more than a year ago. He had mentioned about 6 months ago that he needs to find a more inexpensive place because of work relate problems but, he kept on paying his rent. he was late a couple of times but he call me to inform me of this. do i have the right to trash everything away or do i still have to do an eviction?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Do you know where he is at this time? Do you have any type of forwarding address?